Question about Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

I am missing a conponant.

I have a synthusiser model number kt-75 and a ampliphier model number km205 and it is missing a componant that controls the volume could someone please let me know what it is.

Posted by tinaosborn78 on


1 Answer

Graeme Ross

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 1,512 Answers

Hi tina, sound like you are missing a preamp or mixer part to your setup. What brand is the equipment please, I will try to find the exact model of what you require.

OR you could just plug a preamp in line...


Posted on Apr 21, 2008


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Any switch parts for range hood gvb-i30 model 63190/kt(750) Range Hood Parts & Accessories: Appliances ... > Appliances > Parts & Accessories, Inc.Results 1 - 24 of 1694 - Online shopping for Appliances from a great selection ofReplacement Parts, Filters, Accessories, Knobs, Blowers, Screens & more at ...Missing: gvb ‎i30

Jan 16, 2016 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

I need got code of the remote control model sigma kt-3888 universal a\c

Check these codes. If you wish to get more details, check the sites linked here. Setup code list, and setup procedure to many popular brand remote controls are given.
Pull up previous posts by its left sidebar, or type in the brand name and model number to of your set, to its search box, and press 'Enter' or view it in Mosaic / Timeslide option.

Sep 27, 2013 | Sigma Televison & Video

1 Answer

Missing conponents

If your laptop is a Dell then go to the Dell WEB site and download a manual for your model laptop.

May 20, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have a Kenwood synthesizer KT-59 and there is 2 inputs called "system control XS" and i have no idea what there for. THANKS!

those ports are to control your stereo via the computer one is in, one is out [ they go out of one component,into the next all the way down the line , until you reach the last one, it goes to the computer i have this feature on my kenwwood component system, but still havent used it so thats all i know.

Oct 19, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

Parts are missing for The Impex Powerhouse

Wore out and the maufacturer cannot replace a tech rod unit for an impex TR-2 home gym.Need complete unit of 2-50lb,2-25lb,4-10lb,2-5lb rods on a plastic base.Can anyone help?

Feb 06, 2010 | Exercise & Fitness

1 Answer

Vertical ampliphier IC

The part you need is similar to the one in this link, and is mounted on a heatsink.
The IC is available from this website. The part you need might have a different number, make sure when you order it, provide the correct part number.
Good Luck.

Sep 02, 2008 | Panasonic CT-2784VY 27" TV

3 Answers

Kenwood Home Stereo System

this outdated system,but a regular rca cable will inter connect the or the remote Box i am not aware of any.


Feb 17, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

Related Topics:

35 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audio Players & Recorders Experts

Muntejaya Ginting
Muntejaya Ginting

Level 3 Expert

10422 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5700 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76390 Answers

Are you an Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides