Question about Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone System with Digital Answering System
In the even your new voice message alert flashing gets out of sync with your phone company's voice messaging system, you can reset it bact to the original "no messages waiting", non-flashing state. To do this, with the phone in the standby mode and in its cradle, press and hold find hs (find handset) on the base until the paging sound stops (about 5 seconds). The flashing will stop.
Posted on Sep 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 17, 2012 | Samsung LE40B553 40 LCD TV
Jun 23, 2011 | Samsung Renown Cell Phone
Mar 01, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Feb 11, 2010 | Cell Phones
May 29, 2009 | Panasonic Lands Phones
Jul 31, 2008 | Pantech Duo Smartphone
Jun 08, 2008 | LG CHOCOLATE VX8500 Cellular Phone
Jan 22, 2008 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 26, 2007 | Panasonic KX-TG5422M Cordless Phone
246 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: