Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Pls make sure the printer detect the present of the catrridge then try printing a test page
2. make sure the catridge tray is in good condition
Posted on Apr 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 11, 2011 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 29, 2011 | Lexmark X2550 All-In-One Printer
Jun 14, 2011 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
Apr 08, 2011 | HP DeskJet 920c InkJet Printer
Re-initialize the HP all-in-one
Force the HP all-in-one to reinitialize by following the steps below:
1. Turn the unit off by pressing the ON button.
2. Disconnect the power cord.
3. Wait five seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
4. but before plugging the unit back in, press and hold the # and 6 keys on the HP all-in-one numeric keypad. Continue to hold these keys down for a few seconds after plugging the unit back in to reset it. Once the all-in-one re-establishes communication with the computer, reset the language and country.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays! Thanks, Joe
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy Holidays!
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Dec 28, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 12, 2009 | Dell 810 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 01, 2009 | HP Officejet 5510xi Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | Epson Stylus 880 InkJet Color Printer
Nov 17, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 17, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 26, 2020 | OKI Office Equipment & Supplies
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!