Question about Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
If you have done what mugman asks, try this fix:
My daughter just received one of these camera's for her 6th birthday and is extremely excited. I am running Windows XP and was getting the "No pictures on camera" error. I tried downloading the drivers for this but that did not work. Here is what I did to get the camera working:
1) Connect the camera with the provided USB cable.
2) Download the latest driver from the Digital Blue web site: http://digiblue.com/customer-service/downloads/index.html, select the "The Disney Pix Micro Drivers for WIN ME, 2000, XP"
3) Install this driver, this will not enable the camera to work yet.
4) After this driver has installed, go to Control Panel
5) Select System
6) Select the Hardware tab
7) Select Device Manager
8) Find the device in the list (mine said "USB Digital Still Camera"), will probably have the yellow exclamation mark on it saying that it is not working.
9) Double click the device
10) Select "Reinstall Driver" from the General tab
11) When asked if Windows can connect to Windows Update to search for software, select "Yes, this time only" and click Next.
12) Choose "Install the software automatically" and click Next.
13) You should get a message saying the driver for the "DB CIF Cam" has not passed the Windows Logo testing, select "Continue Anyway".
14) Click Finish.
15) The first time I did this, I needed to take a picture while the camera was connected to the PC.
Posted on May 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 05, 2011 | Video Cameras
Jul 26, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam 3710 Digital Camera
Jul 05, 2011 | Acer Aspire 4530-5889 Notebook PC
Jun 10, 2011 | Cameras
May 16, 2010 | Lenovo ThinkPad R40 2681 PC Notebook
Jan 13, 2010 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV250 Digital Camcorder
Dec 30, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Dec 27, 2009 | Disney Pix Micro Digital Camera
Jul 04, 2008 | JVC Everio GZ-MG21 Camcorder
Feb 12, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare C340 Digital Camera
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: