You can use your email address to send custom load photos or videos from your mobile phone. The content you send will appear on the album moving loads. Since this is your personal email address that allows you to load content directly into your Facebook account, you should not share with anyone else.
The message subject will be used as the bottom of the photo or video, or been updated if your message does not include any photos or video. Note that the photos and videos uploaded through the mail are visible to all by default, but you can change the privacy settings of any photo album Photo accessing the page and clicking "Privacy of the album."
To find your email address custom load, go into your account and access to the "Facebook Mobile".
Just follow the few steps below:
1. Go to the picture in your cellphone which you wish to send to Facebook.
2. Select either the Send as email or Email photo function in the menu on your cellphone.
3. When a new message appears (with the selected photo attached), key in [email protected]
in the 'To:' Textbox.
4. Key in the title of your photo in the subject column.
5. Choose 'Send'.
6. Once your cellphone receives an email of notification from Facebook, you will receive a code or password.
7. Check that you are logged onto your Facebook account and go to Facebook
8. Click on the Activate Facebook Mobile button.
9. Click on 'Sign Up Here' and 'Confirm your phone' at the bottom of the page.
10. Look for the Beneath the 'Already have a confirmation code' and click.
11. Key in your password when prompted with 'Input the code you received in your email' and 'Confirm'.
Hope this helps (remember to rate and comment this free answer).