My problem is i cant down load my picture to the computer any more
IF you have plug-n-play capabilities,
you also need a USB cord that goes from the camera to the computer -
Many have USB ports on the front, now.
1) Plug the USB cord into the computer.
2) Plug the USB cord into the camera.
3) Turn the camera on (some cameras have a setting they need to be on to transfer pics - make sure you're set on that)
4) The computer should find the appropriate drivers and programs to read the pictures on the camera.
4a) If having them on the computer is enough for you, make sure the
"delete when transfer complete" box that will be in most programs.
4b) Make sure the pix will download to the folder you want them two.
4c) if you want to make an album/folder for the set of pix from the
camera, do so now (program prompts should show you how. If not, hit
"HELP") - I usually just use the date in reverse - Feb 20, 2008 would
be "20080208" - keeps 'em sorted in order.
5) Click GO, SUBMIT, TRANSFRER, or whatever your program calls it.
6) Turn off camera when all are downloaded.
The program should probably open the folder into which you downloaded the pictures.
I may have missed a step or two, but it should be fairly easy to figure
out. You can leave the USB port cable plugged in, if you have enough
ports, then all you need to do is connect your camera and turn it on.
Apr 21, 2011 |
Sanyo VPCE890 Digital Camera