Question about Audio Players & Recorders
This receiver is very sensitive to heat. Make sure that receiver has it's own outlet and that it is properly getting ventilation. Unplug receiver for 1 to 2 hrs... Also make sure the impedance (using A & B ) for front are correct...
Posted on May 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2016 | Furniture
Sep 04, 2011 | Microwave Ovens
Sep 06, 2010 | Panasonic SA-HE100 Receiver
May 18, 2010 | Panasonic SC-HT830V System
Oct 02, 2009 | Bose Lifestyle SA-2 2-Channel Amplifier
Jan 12, 2009 | Crosley CDE6000 Electric Dryer
588 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!