- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if by bulb your referring to fuel primer bulb, I do believe that poulan uses a two screw clamp system , that has a ring that surrounds the primer bulb , on these it's critical that you get a perfect replacement bulb as size on this is critical for fit, there is a machined groove that edge of new bulb fits down into , make sure it's down in that groove before you very carefully lower clamp ring down over it and even more carefully tighten two screws with a Phillips head driver , if it pops out and you clamp down on that edge it cuts new bulb and you'll s**k air not fuel , once it cuts edge you'll have to start all over again with a new one
What lights are not working ? The instrument cluster illumination is inoperative or all the lights ,radio , heater control head, all the switches that would be back lighted.
The climate control panel illumination is inoperative , The passenger door lock control switch illumination is inoperative. Could need new dimmer switch , new instrument cluster. When installing a new instrument cluster, it is necessary to upload the module configuration to the scan tool. Following installation of the new instrument cluster, download the module configuration from the scan tool into the new instrument cluster. Refer to Section 418-01 .
The bulb pulls fuel from the carb into the bulb and back to the tank, if the bulb does not fill it is because there is a fuel blockage, either in the fuel filter in the tank, or the screen in the carb itself.
What you speak of as to the left blinker doesn't flash, yet the instrument cluster shows the green arrow (to the left), and yet that and the left turn signal lights do not flash, appears to be a simple burned out bulb. If one of your left turn signal bulbs are burnt out, then the #552 Flasher Unit in your fuse box is NOT the cause. It's the "Amperage" not being correct to the flasher unit. Place the parking brake on and start your vehicle. Put the left turn signal on and check to see ALL the bulbs are illuminated for the left turn signal. If you find one bulb that is not illuminated, then replace the bulb. It should be an 1157 bulb, but in the front it could be a 1157 Amber bulb dependent on whether your turn signal lens is clear or yellow.
If you still have difficulty finding the dead bulb, turn on the right turn signal and see which bulbs are illuminated and this will give you an idea as to which bulb on the left side isn't working, or turn on your Emergency Flashers which will turn on both the left and right side lamps and see which bulb is not lit up.
Generally if charge light is on, alternator has a bad diode in it. This lets the charged battery lose its power by flowing in the reverse direction. It sounds as the alt., is either not connected right or is swtill bad
From left to right
1. The wrench light is the service interval light.It will illuminate after about 4800 miles or 358 days to remind you your vehicle is due for service.To reset hold the SELECT and UNITS buttons on the trip computer for 5 secs. The light will illuminate then extinguish itself after about 4 secs.
2. Frost warning light. This light illuminates yellow when exterior temps are between 39 to 32 deg. F to warn you of possible icing on the roads.It will illuminate red if temps drop below 32 Deg.
3. Brake pad warning. Will illuminate when brake pads have worn down to the sensors in the pads.
4. Washer fluid warning.
5. Door Ad-jar
6. Bulb failure. Indicates an exterior bulb is out.This will illuminate until brake pedal is pressed after starting engine unless of course one of the brake lamp bulbs is burnt out.