Internet explorer raised unhandled exception in third party module
IE will not start and the below call stack pops up every time. BASE:16940000,001B:1699D18C WINUTIL5.DLL,...
it seems u got a big problem with ie7,
this is what is get right : Internet Explorer Unhandled Exception
> Internet Explorer raised unhandled exception in third party module and
> should be closed. We are sorry for inconvinience.
> Extended Exception Information
> Module: urlmon.dll
> Version Info: UNICODE; v.4, 0, 2, 3
> Call Stack:
> BASE:7E1E0000,001B:7E21B5CE urlmon.dll
> BASE:7E1E0000,001B:7E1F3FD9 urlmon.dll
> BASE:7E1E0000,001B:7E2150F2 urlmon.dll
> BASE:7E1E0000,001B:7E203342 urlmon.dll
> BASE:7E1E0000,001B:7E1FCD5C urlmon.dll
> BASE:7E1E0000,001B:7E1FCD32 urlmon.dll
> BASE:7E1E0000,001B:7E1FCB8C urlmon.dll
> BASE:7E1E0000,001B:7E1FCB69 urlmon.dll
> BASE:7DC30000,001B:7DE84E02 mshtml.dll
> BASE:7DC30000,001B:7DD69D68 mshtml.dll
> Restart Internet Explorer Close
there is a simple solution for that just follow these steps and than all will go good
I would recommend resetting it to it's default state. This usually takes care of any problematic plug-ins. below has details on how to do this.
1. Click the Tools menu, and then select 'Internet Options.
2. Next, click on the Advanced tab to the far right and click Reset.
3. Another dialog box will then open up, click Reset.
4. Once IE7 is done restoring to the default settings, click Close and then OK.
5. Close any browsers you may have had open and restart it. Everything should now be reset to the default.
or for just click this link and than click on download and run ie7 new