Question about Creative Labs Nomad MuVo TX MP3 Player
Can you help me with this problem? My MP3 player is recognized by my pc but it always say write error or unable to write to disk. It also will not transfer music files from pc to the mp3 player with out telling me that either the disk is full or write error. Also when I tried to play it all the music is garbled like hitting fast forward on a tape deck while it is playing. The Fm radio works on it but that is all the recorder does not work either. I have been to the Creative site several times and downloaded the drivers and firmware for it several times I have also tried to reformat it several times. All creative has told me is that I can send it to them for repair and have to pay for the repair because it is no longer under warranty.
# To install this firmware upgrade, do the following:
1. Download the MuVoV200_PCFW_LF_1_05_02.exe file into your local hard disk.
2. Connect your player to your computer.
3. Double-click the firmware upgrade file.
4. When prompted to set your player in Recovery mode, disconnect your player from your computer.
5. Press and hold the Play button while connecting your player to your computer's USB port.
6. Continue to hold the Play button for about ten seconds after connecting your player to your computer.
7. Release the Play button when the Find New Hardware dialog box appears on the computer screen.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen to install recovery drivers for your player.
9. Double-click the firmware upgrade file and follow the instructions on the screen.
Posted on May 13, 2009
The below was copyed from an earlier post of mine. Over a period of time your info can get corrupt from transering music back and forth. To format plug it in to usb. Go to my computer It shows up as a removably disc, usually drive f: Right click on drive f: (or the approriate drive) and click format. Let me know what happens, you will have reload the player, also try bypassing the software you are using to tranfer, by opening up drive f: and clicking and dragging your music into it , or you can copy and paste it into drive f: L8R
Posted on Sep 17, 2007
SOURCE: creative MUVO
You could try reinstalling the Creative Mass Storage Driver 1.07.00.250 to get your computer to recognize it again.
If it is also acting funny as a player, try installing the latest firmware. The last firmware release was in March 2007. If you haven't updated the player's firmware since then, try downloading it and installing Creative MuVo TX FM Firmware 1.24.02.
Of course, you'll have to get it to talk to your computer before you can update the firmware.
Posted on Nov 08, 2007
SOURCE: My Creative Muvo Tx Fm is Dead
I tired with different computers but it is dead. Not even 3 months has passed since I purchased this my money is wasted on this player
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 19, 2009 | GPX MW8847DT MP3 Player
Jan 04, 2009 | Centon Electronics 1GBMP3-001 MP3 Player
Dec 11, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 01, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Apr 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Dec 10, 2007 | Coby MPC-848 MP3 Player
Sep 20, 2011 | Creative Labs Nomad MuVo TX MP3 Player
499 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!