Question about Tag Heuer 2000 Aquaracer WAB2011.BA0803 Wrist Watch
Posted by Anonymous on
Mcdevito75 here, Tissot a very, very great name and watch, a you know most stems pull out to set the time, some watches have a screw down crown this adds to it"s waterproofing as there is a gasket under the crown. Maybe your Tissot has this screw down crown, simply un screw the crown then gently pull up on the crown to set the time. If this fails, see any Jewler for help, doN't mess with the watch to much a syou or anyone could wreck it, and Tissot is very expensive.
Posted on Jun 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 04, 2017 | Watches
May 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
To set the time on your Timex 1440 Watch, please follow these directions:
1. Press and hold MODE (Upper left button)
(HOURS will flash and you'll be in Alarm Mode).
2. Press MODE again to enter TIME mode.
(SECONDS digits will flash.)
3. Press ADJUST (bottom right button) to set SECONDS to zero.
4. Press START/STOP (upper right button) to select MINUTES
5. Press ADJUST to change
6. Repeat to set Hours, Date, Month, and Day of the week.
(Go through 12 hours to set AM or PM)
7. Press MODE when finished
8. To display DATE from TIME display, press START/STOP
9. With DATE displayed, press and hold START/STOP, then press ADJUST to change display between DATE-MONTH
10. With TIME displayed, press and hold ADJUST, then press MODE to switch between 12 and 24 hour format.
I hope you are now able to set the time on your watch! If you appreciate these instructions, please remember to rate this post.
Apr 18, 2011 | Timex Watches
Jan 07, 2011 | Bulova Watch
Oct 24, 2010 | Timex 1440 watch
Posted by: Joe From Oregon on February 04, 2008 at 09:39 PM
Aug 24, 2009 | Armitron Watches
Jun 18, 2009 | Seiko Chronograph SNAA63 Gents Watch
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Dec 20, 2007 | Tag Heuer Kirium (CL1212.BA0705)...
Mar 16, 2007 | Timex 5B841 Wristwatch
179 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: