Question about SkyScan 86742 Digital Atomic Wall Clock
How do you set time zone model 38
Starting in time mode:
1. Press "MODE" (brings up alarm time) 2. Press "SET" (toggles between the four zones)
P - Pacific
M - Mountain
C - Central
E - Eastern
3. Once the desired time zone is set, press "MODE" to return to the clock.
Posted on Nov 07, 2010
Press the Mode button to display the alarm time then press the Adjust button till you get tot the corret time zone, press Mode again once have found the coreect timezone.
Posted on Jun 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2018 | The Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 25, 2015 | Home
Jul 24, 2017 | Toshiba REGZA Televison & Video
Jun 02, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Feb 20, 2010 | La Crosse Radio Controlled Atomic Clock
Apr 27, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Jan 15, 2009 | Nextar X3-03 Car GPS Receiver
Oct 28, 2007 | Emerson CKS3029 Clock Radio
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: