Question about Audio Players & Recorders
SOURCE: SanDisk Sansa e260 video problem
p.20 of manual:
Sansa Media Converter software lets you convert photos and videos as appropriate,
and then transfer them to your Sansa player. Sansa Media Converter offers
features such as cropping, rotating, and resizing before transferring them to your
player as well as the ability to transfer photo and video files to your microSD card.
Refer to the Sansa Media Converter software for file formats supported.
To transfer photos and videos to your Sansa player, follow these steps:
1. Connect the Sansa player to your computer.
2. Select Converter using Sansa Media Converter on initial connection.
3. Click Add Media to select photo or video files to be converted.
4. The Sansa Media Converter will store all converted files in My Album. Click
the Album Name box and type in the name you want.
5. Click to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.
Posted on May 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Oct 15, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Sep 24, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jun 07, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Mar 08, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 27, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
579 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: