- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Download P2K Commander (make sure the archive has the p2kdrivers folder). Unzip and run P2KCommander . 2) Point your Device Manager to the p2kdrivers folder and install the Motorola MCU Data logger, etc... devices. 3) If your skin folder has a 'install_yourskin.p2kc' file, just click it and P2KCommander will install the skin. 4) If the install.p2kc file is missing read below: - Open P2KTools
- Plug Your Phone on the Cable * On E398, V635 I sugest take the TransFlash off
- When the status apear 'Connected'
- Hit 'Refresh' to get the file list.
- Select the folder 'Skins'
- Right Click on the folder 'Skins' Will apear a sub-menu Select the option 'Create Folder'
- Put the Name of the Skin, must be the same name of the '*.ski' File!
- Hit 'Refresh' to get the new file list.
- Select the new folder that was cereated. (The one that contain the same name of the *.ski)
- Hit 'Upload' to upload the skin files to the phone.
- Select all the files with *.DAT and *.Ski Extension
- Hit 'Open' to Upload
- Wait a Minute while P2KTools Send the files to your phone.