An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: My keyboard does not play Allied assult correctly it...
If this is specific to this game only, then you may want to go through the game manual for instructions. If this is happening in other games as well, then it could be that your keyboard is defective and will need to get it replaced..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Solution 1 - Permanent OFF (windows 7)
Go to Start menu > Devices and Printers
Right click on HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Kit (yours may have slightly different name)
Left click on Region and Language
Left click on Change Keyboards button
Under General tab go to > Default Input Language section > select English (Canada)-US
Under General tab, now go to > Installed Services section > Keyboard heading > click on item for Canadian French then click the Remove button on the right,
Repeat step 6 to remove line item Canadian Multilingual Standard
Click Apply button at the bottom of window, then click OK button to get out of the window, click OK to get out of final window
Close your Devices and Printers window and you are done FOREVER with the unwanted characters! :smileyhappy:
Solution 2 - Temporary toggle between special/normal characters
If it's like mine, the default keyboard setting requires you to do the following:
press hold left ctrl+shift, then tap right shift key, this should toggle between the special characters and back to the normal characters when steps are repeated.
install antivirus software. it also happened to me before when i got infected by a virus. it hides all of my files. i just install the antivirus then clean my hard drive. the difficult part is showing my files. just follow these steps:
1. click start>>run>>type in "cmd" 2. type the location of your files. e.g. "d:", "e:", "f:", etc.. 3. type "dir /ah" *you will now see the files/folders with hidden attributes 4. type "attrib [name of file/folder] -r -a -s -h" *if you're going to unhide files, you should type the whole name plus the extension (format).. example "attrib party.jpg -r -a -s -h" **if you have folders with 6 characters and above, type the first 6 characters then "~1".. example for folder named "birthday" "attrib birthd~1 -r -a -s -h" 5. you should repeatedly type dir /ah after unhiding some files/folders so you'll know if they're now working or not.. 6. now check you flash drive.. it should be there..
To unlock the Region Code on a Panasonic DMR EZ48 using a One for All - URC 7040
1. Switch on the player (make sure the drive select is DVD). 2. Select DVD on the URC. 3. Hold the magic button on the URC until the DVD button on the URC blinks twice 4. Enter device code 0490 on the URC, (DVD button blinks twice), URC takes control of the Player.
Point the URC at the Player and program the URC buttons using the following procedure:
1. Hold magic button until the DVD button on the URC blinks twice 2. Press 994 (DVD button blinks twice) 3. Briefly press magic. 4. Enter 4 digit code 1911 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 5. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 6. Enter 4 digit code 1202 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 7. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 8. Enter 4 digit code 0653 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 9. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 10. Enter 4 digit code 1804 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 11. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 12. Enter 4 digit code 1435 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 13. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 14. Enter 4 digit code 1556 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 15. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 16. Enter 4 digit code 1227 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 17. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 18. Enter 4 digit code 1178 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 19. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 20. Enter 4 digit code 1299 (DVD button on URC blinks twice) 21. Repeat steps 1, 2 & 3 22. Enter 4 digit code 1230 (DVD button on URC blinks twice)
23. Press the One For All URC buttons in the following sequence
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, THEN hold down 0 until "HELLO" appears in the display;
After about 1 minute the Player comes back to life as Multi Region. --
tip:read thease steps before startting
step 1:make sure there is no game in the console.
step 2:turn off your console.
step 3:take off the HDD from the top of your 360.
step 4:turn on your console.
step 5:make sure your disc tray is open.
step 6:put the HDD back on.
step 7:whilst the screen is black put game in tray and close the tray.
step 8:repeat thease steps until the game works
icon on the desktop. Click the "Change a Setting" choice in the left column. In the window that appears, double-click the "Keyboard" icon. This dialog box handles all settings for your current keyboard. Another path to the control panel is to click the "Start" button at the bottom left of the screen. Roll the mouse pointer up to "Settings" and click "Control Panel."
Reset the character repeat settings. The speed of character repeat and the delay before repeating starts is adjustable with sliding level indicators. Click on the adjuster and hold your finger on the mouse button to drag the adjustment left or right.
Change the cursor blink rate. A faster blink helps to locate the cursor while moving it with the arrow keys. Change the blink rate by dragging the slide to the left or right for slower or faster.
Enable the keyboard to accommodate one-handed typing or foreign languages. Click on the "Input Locales" tab near the top of the dialog box. Click the "Add" button for choices of available languages. Click the "Properties" button for choices to include Dr. Dvorak’s keyboard layouts for two-handed typing or single-handed typing with either hand.
Identify and correct keyboard malfunctions. Click the "Hardware" tab on the dialog box. The current keyboard will be listed under devices. The functioning status of the keyboard is displayed, and a troubleshoot button is active for use anytime. Make a first attempt to resolve keyboard problems by clicking this button.
1. Press the wrench (tools) button.
2. Press the Setting (gear) button (upper left).
3. Press the down arrow until once.
4. Press the 2nd row function (language).
5. Press the middle button of 3.
6. Press the up button until you see the function American English and select it.
7. Hit OK.