Unlock region codes for portable dvd player - panasonic DVD LS80
I purchased a Portable DVD on Ebay from the USA. I didnt think to check the region codes which is 1 and ALL but not our region number in Australia Number 4. What do I need to get around this problem.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello there, to my knowledge there is no way to unlock the region on this particular model dvd player. Most portable dvd players cannot change the region code unfortunately. I have double checked and there are no unlock codes for this model.
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control 2. Press the 5 button on your remote control 3. Press the 7 button on your remote control 4. Press the 5 button on your remote control 5. Press the 3 button on your remote control 6. Press the 8 button on your remote control 7. The currently selected region will be indicated on the TV. 8. Press the 1 button on your remote control for region 1, the 2 button for region 2, and so on, or the 9 button for multi-region playback 9. Press the Menu button on your remote control 10. Press the Menu button on your remote control
Tested with Region 1 DVD's on my UK player (Region 2 bought from Comet)
The unlock method should work for DVD players bought in regions 1 (USA) and 3 (south East Asia)
You need to use a One4All Universal remote for regions 1 & 3
1. Switch on the player 2. Pop open the CD compartment 3. Enter the following code (using the remote): 2812 4. Highlight the region 5. Change to 9 (for Multi-region) using the 'Enter' button 6. Hit 'Clear' to exit