Question about HP PSC 2175 All-In-One InkJet Printer
It used to print much faster, now it prints very slow and I can't figure out how to clean under the glass.
You can follow the following steps to clean the spooler on your computer that might speed up the printing speed .
2. In the run (Start Search for Vista) type : c:/windows/system32/spool/drivers…look for w32x86 folder.
3. Inside w32x86, there will be folders with the names 2 and 3 delete all of the files and sub-folders in each of the 2 and 3 folders, but not the folders themselves. Inside 32x86, there may be other folders with names starting with "Hewlett-Packard", "hphp" or something else; delete these folders also.
4. In the run
type : c:/windows/system32/spool/printers: delete any files there.
5. Open a Command Prompt window
key the commands
1. sc config spooler depend= RPCSS
(note the space after the = but not before)
2. net start spooler
Cleaning from Registry:
1. Take backup of registry:
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Environments\Windows NT x86\Drivers
Posted on May 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2011 | HP LaserJet 2420 Printer
Sep 06, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 25, 2010 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 14, 2009 | Epson STYLUS R230 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 17, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 22, 2009 | Zebra Z4M Printer
Mar 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jan 26, 2009 | HP PhotoSmart 7760 InkJet Printer
Mar 08, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: