- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your brand of TV does not respond to the remote control after trying all of the codes listed, or if your brand is not listed at all, try searching for your code.
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press and hold SETuntil the Red Light blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter in 9 - 9 - 1. The Red Light will blink twice.
4. While pointing the remote control at the TV and press and release the CH + key until the TV turns off. (Note: You may need to press [CH+] numerous times).
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the TV.
5. Press SETonce to lock in the code. The Red Light will blink twice.
btw for anyone experiencing these problems with the infamous "is-lcdtv32" byd:sign is the same manufacuterer as insignia, its the same company with a different sticker. i know this isnt a solution, but parts for all discontinued insignia';s can be purchased thru byd:sigh(by design). hope this helps .
I have a 17inch zenith 720lcd1a that I had gotten from a friend, I don't have a controler to go with it but i am trying to hook the tv up to my computer but i don't know what program it's supposed to be on so i can use it for the internet..