When i tried to dowload (or you might call it syncing) videos to my sandisk 2 GB from media player it wouldnt let me do it. i havent tried getting some off the internet but i dont know how itd work there if it didnt work off my computer.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have 2 ways to transfer your songs from your computer to your sansa clip:
1. Plug sansa clip to computer, double click on "Sansa Clip ...GB", double click on "Internal Memory", you will see the file "Music", copy your songs and paste them into Music file of the device.
2. Using Windows Media Player: open windows media player, plug sansa clip into computer, click on Sync tab, select songs that you want to sync, drag and drop song selected into "Sync list" on the right side of the windows media player (you should update wmp11), then click on button Start Sync.
use windows media player to load your mp3 player, open up windows media player and connect your mp3 player then once it recognizez it open up the music library and start dragging the songs you want from the list over to the sync list and after your done click on the sync button and wait after its done you should have hours of music to enjoy hope this helps
u can get driver from the site http://www.sandisk.com/sansa/ where u can search out for the driver after mentioning ur mp3 model... secondly, u dont need driver.. download real media player it 'll automatically sync ur mp3 with it.. and itz easy to use like apple i- tunes for i- pod
Format - Erases Everything: Connect your Sansa player to the computer and open Windows Media Player. Click on the Sync tab. Pull down the drop down menu underneath the Sync tab by moving your cursor over the Sync tab and left clicking on the little black arrow underneath the Sync tab. Highlight "Sansa 1GB" (wording may vary slightly), and then select "Format." - this should erase everything.
Firmware Upgrade- Erases Everything: Get the latest firmware upgrade from Sansa - it updates the firmware and erases every song in the player all at once. Note: this method doesn't work if already have the latest firmware. Go to this website and click "Firmware Updater" to find out: http://www.sandisk.com/Retail/DriverDownloads.aspx
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
ive had this same problemo. you cant use the media converter to drag and drop songs. you have to download your songs or rip them onto windows media player. you plug in the sansa and then when its recognized there will be an area on the right hand side where you drag the songs and they appear on sansa.
It sounds like you have a music subscription with some music company...download a new song and transfer it to your device...that should solve the problems..if that doenst do it..format your device and tried to transfer song again..