Only suction from hose
What again for the third time? Already answered this but if it helps:
If you have taken the bottom end of the machine apart, you might not have reassembled it correctly so that the path to the floor (base) plate is obstructed when the vacuum cleaner body is laid back, otherwise:
You have either a blockage in the section of the cleaner in the vicinity of the short flexible hose and the floor (base) plate or the the short flexible hose has become detached at one or both ends.
1. Stand the machine upright with the beater bar in the "off " position. Machine switched off but plugged into the mains outlet.
2. Lay machine on its left hand side. You will see the short flexible hose uppermost. Check that it is attached at both tends and has not split or cracked. Check for obvious visible obstruction inside.
3. Remove the floor (base) plate by releasing the three plastic clips with a quarter turn anti-clockwise. Lift floor plate forwards and check no obstruction. Replace floor plate. Stand machine upright on floor.
4. Press two plastic clips to release the inspection cover, on bottom right hand side of machine (when standing behind it). Look into the hole: you will now be looking down into the U-bend that leads to the hose. Switch on the machine: full suction should be at the hole on the side of the machine (otherwise the hose would not have worked). Switch off.
5. Lean the handle and machine body backwards, as though you were going to use the machine on the floor. The hole to the hose now becomes covered and you will be able to see into the short flexible hose that leads to the floor plate. Check for obstruction. Replace inspection cover.
If there's no obstruction and the flexible hose is sound and attached securely then the machine will work - there's nothing else to check.