Problems with computer connection
There's many reason that explain why a usb device can't be recognized by a computer, such as:
If it use to be recognized & function:
- Try the device on other computer, to check if it is ok.
- Try the computer with other device.
- Some computer virus can damage the function of usb device, if it is, try to clean up your computer and usb device.
- If you ever plug other similar device to the computer, and the device failed to be installed, then the computer will mark all similar device as unknown. Try to reinstall the driver, but remove the unknown mark first (plug the device, right click on my computer, properties, device manager, then find device with question mark or X mark, then uninstall it)
If it has never work with the computer before:
- Try other driver, contact the device vendor, or find in internet