I dont have the code to my bh-602
According to the manual it is 0000
I added an excerpt of the manual here :
Pair the headset
1. Ensure that your mobile device is switched on.
2. To pair the headset if it has not been previously paired
with a device, switch on the headset. The headset enters
the pairing mode, and the indicator light flashes blue
To pair the headset if it has been previously paired with
another device, ensure that the headset is switched off,
and press and hold the power key until the indicator
light starts to flash blue quickly.
3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the mobile device,
and set it to search for Bluetooth devices. See the user
guide of your device for instructions.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the
headset to your device. In some mobile devices, you may
need to make the connection separately after pairing.
See the user guide of your device for details. You only
need to pair the headset with your device once.
If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of
the mobile device where you can view the currently paired