The more you install the worse you're making it.
1. Uninstall PC Studio.
2. Delete all Temp files by doing a Disc clean up, Start/Accessories/System Tools/Disc clean up.
3. Disconnect the USB cable.
4. Do a restart.
5. Download the latest version of the PC Studio for your phone, and the Windows Vista drivers from www.samsungmobile.co.uk
. Install both of these.
6. When downloaded and installed do a restart, 2 restarts is recommended. (I've always managed with just the 1 restart).
7. Open PC Studio and follow the directions to connect your phone. Remember that these connections involve a fair amount of CPU thinking, it's not instant, give it time, and it will work.
"Confucius he say: It is good for girl to meet boy in park, but better for boy to park meat in girl."