- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Remove the battery and the ac adapter from the laptop computer. Press the power button for about 10 seconds. This will discharge thee flea power from the laptop.
2. Connect the battery and the ac adapter. Charge the computer for about 30 mins then try to turn the computer on.
If this does not work, try to turn the computer on with only the AC adapter connected. If this works then it time to replace the battery.
I m also suffering from same problem on aspire 4310. When the problem occurs, I remove the battery for an minute and insert again.... This trick have solved my problem. Try the same trick on your laptop and see that whether it works or not... Otherwise get it serviced....
For the Acer Aspire 5520 I'm working on, (Acer Aspire 5520-5156, mode nol: ICW50)
Remove the three black screws under the battery, not the silver screws.
VERY carefuly pry off the power button cover. It will make 'snapping' sounds and if you where gentle nothing will be broken.
The keyboard has no screws holding it and can be slid toward the screen and very gently pryed out, taking care not to tear the ribbon cable, as mentioned before.
When the keyboard is out the cable can be released by gently pulling the cable lock on the header toward the cable, the thin (black in this case, it's usualy a different color than the white connector) plastic part of the connector I just use my fingernails, one index finger on each end slowly pulling till it releases.
Pull the cable out using the pull tab. You can just pull the flat cable out with the pull tab without releasing the calbe lock but you stil need to release the cable lock to properly put in the new cable, then push the cable lock back tight to the connector.
Here is the user guide for aspire 5520
You will need to open a new internet page, and copy this text fully into the addressbar to download the guide, starting with ftp:
The zip file has the pdf format manual inside, if you can't open it let me know.
1)Try first in safe mode (F8 key) and try to change password from there.
2) how many user account you can see on ur login page. If its more then one then you can go in other account and change your password from there .
3) If you have windows product key sticker attached on side then just borrow any windows XP (but same OS you have in ur computer) from your friend. Run that disk and reinstall your windows with your product key.
Hope it helps !!
Please let me know so that we can try some more tips ..