Replacing battery on Aston Martin Vanquish
Below is the procedure for an Aston Martin Vantage, perhaps the vanquish is similar?
1. Power the driver's fully forward.
2. Remove rear compartment cover.
3. Loosen and disconnect battery terminals, earth (- ve)
4. Release rear carpet, studs (x2), move carpet aside.
5. Remove screws (x2), battery compartment cover to
6. Remove nuts (x2), battery compartment cover to body.
7. Remove Torx screws (x4), remove battery clamps (x2).
8. Disconnect battery vent tube.
9. With assistance, remove battery.
1. Clean battery tray and clamps.
2. With assistance, install battery into its compartment.
3. Connect battery vent tube.
4. Position battery clamps (x2), install and torque tighten
Torx screws (x4).
5. Ensure battery vent tube is not distorted by battery.
6. Install battery terminals, tighten terminal nuts to correct
7. Install battery compartment cover, install and tighten
screws (x2) and nuts (x2).
8. Position rear carpet, secure with studs.
9. Install rear compartment cover.
10. Reposition driver's seat.
Courtesy of pistonheads.com
Please vote if this helps! Thanks, Mike