Ram change on Packard Bell easyone 2120
Memory Upgrade Instructions
128 MB SDRAM on-board, max. 256 MB upgrade (384 MB total), PC-133
Remove the memory module according to these steps:
1. Turn off system power.
2. Remove the battery and disconnect the AC-adapter.
3. Open the top cover.
4. Press the locking latch downward to unlatch the Easy Start panel.
5. Then push it leftward and lift it up from the left side.
6. Slightly lift up the keyboard and disconnect the cable from the system board to free the keyboard.
7. Pull the retaining clips outwards (1) and remove the SO-DIMM module.
Comptia A+ Certified Technician (20+ years)