Question about Cell Phones
If you enter the wrong pin code for 3 times then your sim card will get blocked and it will ask for the PUK code ...
to get the PUK code just follow the steps below...
1. call to your network provider s customer care ...
2. tell them your pin code got blocked and you want the PUK code
3. if they any of your sim details like sim owner s name answer it ..
4. note down the PUK code provided by them
5. just insert the PUK code which you have noted down ..
note : if you enter the wrong puk code for 3 or 10 times your sim will get fully blocked then after there will be only one solution that is to take the duplicate sim card or to contact network provider s shoppe ...
so beaware of this ..
any doubt s reply me
i am always here to assist you
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!