Connection Issues Occur When I Try to Connect Through a Broadband Network Adapter
To resolve this issue, remove the network bridge. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, and then click My Network Places.
2. In the left pane, click View Network Connections.
3. Look for any connection that is bridged.
4. Right-click the bridged connection, and then click Remove From Bridge.
5. Repeat step 4 for each connection that is connected with a bridge.
6. When the bridge is removed from each network adapter, right-click Network Bridge, and then click Delete.
7. Click OK.
When the all the bridged connections and the network bridge are removed, the broadband hardware is automatically detected.