The symptoms on a Dishlex Global 300 dishwasher:
- eco light is flashing constantly;
- noise on pump running continuously;
- but the unit
will not operate.
Possible corrective actions include:
- water level - pls check incoming water pressure, filter, water level sensor, water valve;
- base/bottom overflow sensor - there is a float switch in the base of the machine inside a small plastic dish. Behind the kick panel, access through a metal lid/panel/cover secured by 2 small screws. Dry completely the area;
- Air/dry/ventilate the unit/system for a couple of days;
- reduce incoming water pressure.
Hope that this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards. Thank you for using FixYa.