Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Any new printer w/ a USB port (connection) and drivers available that will run on your computer's operating system (e.g. Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.) will be fine.
If you'd like to purchase a printer online, I like NewEgg. Their support and customer service are excellent and their prices are competitive. They have customer reviews of the products they sell there as well which can be very helpful.
Feel free to post back here w/ any more questions you have on the topic. We'll be glad to help.
* If the information I provided you w/
* answered your question, then, a
* "FixYa" rating would be most
* appreciated. @:)
* (You can assign the same rating to
* more than one expert who participated
* in solving your problem.)
* It is best to wait until your questions have
* all been answered b4 rating the experts'
* solution(s). Once you enter a rating,
* the problem will be closed and we will
* not be able to continue to assist you.
* Very often it will take more than one
* exchange of information between you
* and an expert in order to answer all
* your questions. If an answer doesn't
* work for you, don't rate it yet. Instead,
* post back here letting us know and we'll
* continue to work w/ you until we find
* one that does.
* Thank you
* BJ @:)
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!