When I open the SanDisk Audio Firware Download it says searching for
device connected to system and my SanDisk is connected but it can't
find it. Should my mp3 player be in recovery mode while this is happening?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Still messed up.
Hi yes it should be in recovery mode when doing this does the firmware tell you when to connect the mp3 player to computer once in recovery mode open firmware file then when it asks to connect then plug into your comp if it dont work this way then plug into comp before opening firmware file give this way a try also. But the mp3 player needs to be in recovery mode whilst doing this
if this still dont work then try a different usb port failing this then their is a problem with either the cable or usb port or conection on mp3 check cable and connections at both ends make sure no dirt or paper is stuck in mp3 end ok
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
BE SURE NOT TO DELETE YOUR FIRWARE, ONLY THE SONGS,FILES,ETC.
Deleting Files,Pictures,Videos,Audio Books, Apps,etc. from MP3 Player/Ipod ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Hook up your mp3 player to your computer Go to your desktop and double left click on "My Computer" When it opens you will see listing that says "Devices with Removal Storage" your mp3 player should be listed there. Right click on your mp3 player, and a window will open, right click on "Open" and now your files/songs should be visible. Hold the left click down and drag it across all the files/songs that you do not want this will highlight the files/songs you do not want, release,right click and then click on "Delete" Now you mp3 player should be clear of the files/songs you do not want. BE CAREFUL and do not delete files needed to operate your MP3 player.
This is a FREE answer, Please rate me
if you can get the model and brand name of your audio you can go and search driverguide.com. is you sound built in with the motherboard? just get the motherboard model and brand search the internet for the website that supports your motherboard. your can download at their site driver updates.
Hi, you can typically find audio device drivers for your computer on your manufacturer's web site. (For example, if you have an HP computer, go to HP.com to find the drivers.) Search for your computer's model name or number, and there is usually a "drivers," "downloads," or "support" section where you can find all of your device drivers and download them for free.
First run through the standard trouble shoot. Don't be put off by the obvious nature of the standard trouble shoot. I have been on a number of calls that resulted in resolution because of a loose or damaged cable that just happened to coincidence with a system update.
1. Is the audio cable connected to the output. 2. If the audio output device requires power. Is it powered on? 3. If the 1 and 2 are AOK. Then follow the instrutions below.
1. Open control panel. 2. Open the device manager and double click the audio adapter. 3. Determine the make and model of the card. (Write this information down.) 4. Visit the manufacturer's website and click download drivers. a) Select the card model. b) Select the operating system. c) select to download the driver. 5. Decompress the zip file and read the instructions for installation of the driver. Follow the instructions.
Alternative path to resolution. 1. Open control panel. 2. Open the device manager and double click the audio adapter. 3. Click advanced. 4. Make sure you have god connection to the internet. If so then proceed to clicking update driver. When the system asks if you want it to search online or search locally tell it to look online. This will prompt a connection to MicroSoft (TM) that looks at the database for updates provided by hardware manufacturers.
Activate our PC, and left click and open, Setting, Control Panel, Systems, Hardware, and finally the Device Manager. Once opened, you will see the hardware devices installed in your PC. Left Click the Sound, Audio and right click to open to see the properties and status of this particular item. If this is not working properly, you must get a software driver CD for the sound card. If you don't have the CD, get connected to the internet, and a download, Just type at the Search engine blank (Free download for sound driver software). Once you the site, take your download (Realtek AC 97) . Once completed, Click open Sound driver software at your PC and have it installed. For sure, this will correct your sound problem..
ok.i have the solution for you...go to CONTROL PANEL after to DEVICE MANAGER but keep your device conected ,,it will detect your device like herror just delete it and desconect your device and conect it again and follow the steps..good luck.
1. Open the start menu and right click on My Computer
2. Click on properties
3. Locate and click on the "Hardware" Tab of the system properties window that pops up
4. Find the button that says "Device Manager"
5. When you do this, another window will pop up with a list of
all of the hardware installed inside of your computer, you should see
the Sansa Express somewhere in this list with the yellow exclamation
6. Right-Click on the Sansa Express and click on "Update Driver"
7. When the next window opens up, instead of allowing it to
search automatically, click on "Install from a list or a specific
location (Advanced)" and click next
8. On the next window, click on the last option "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install" and click next
9. When I did this, it had two options listed. MTP Device and
USB Mass Storage Device. If you see these options highlight the USB
Mass Storage Device and click next. It should install Immediately!!
I sincerely hope this helps anyone, I searched and searched on
line for an answer, and I couldn't come up with anything. I fiddled
around with it for a long time.