- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Its took months................. but at last it worked.
1. If WMP 11 is installed, remove it including Media Player 11 runtime
2. Install WMP 10, it must be 10...
3. connect your zen, it will show up as MTP
4. click on your firmware, and at last it showed it was connected.
I dont know but I read somewhere in Creatives manuals or online that they recommened not filling up the device completely with media. Don't ask me why, if they give it to you you should take it but I'm not creative lol