- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Step-by-step guide for install Canon LBP 800 driver.
1. Download file for Canon LBP 800 from our site, save it on your computer and unzip.
2. Connect your Canon LBP 800 to computer.
3. Right click on My computer and click Properties. Go to Hardware tab. Click to Device Manager button.
4. Find your new Canon LBP 800 on Printers category double click on device and press Reinstall Driver button.
5. Select Install from specific location, check Include this location
and click Browse button to select the Canondriver click Next button to
continue and click Finish button to finish installation.
6. After this procedure you should see new Canon LBP 800 in Printers inside device manager.