I have albums in my pc and want to transfer the albums to my nokia 97?
Not sure if you meant photo album or music album??? Here is the steps for both, music first:
Transfer music from a
You can use the following methods to transfer
● To install Nokia Music to manage and organise
your music files, download the PC software from
www.music.nokia.com/download, and follow
● To view your device on a computer as a mass
memory device where you can transfer any data
files, make the connection with a compatible USB
data cable or Bluetooth connectivity. If you are
using a USB data cable, select Mass storage as
the connection mode.
● To synchronise music with Windows Media
Player, connect a compatible USB data cable, and
select Media transfer as the connection mode.
To change the default USB connection mode, select
Menu > Settings and Connectivity > USB > USB
This works for music, photos, or video:
Select Menu > Settings and Connectivity >
To have the device
ask the purpose of
each time a
cable is connected,
select Ask on connection > Yes.
If the Ask on connection option is turned off or you
want to change the mode during an active
connection, select USB connection mode and from
● PC Suite — Use Nokia PC applications such as
Nokia Ovi Suite, and Nokia Software Updater.
● Mass storage — Transfer data between your
device and a compatible PC.
● Image transfer — Print images with a
● Media transfer — Synchronise music with Nokia
Music or Windows Media Player.
Here is the link for your manual online: