Question about Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
My problem is not being able to work wirelessly with my laptop. My answers to your questions are underlined(I've used your questions to someone elses problem)
One possible issue is your router's wireless radio is not enabled- the light on the router is lite on the symbol for wireless
or the wireless radio is not enabled on the computer you are attempting to connect to the router with - there is a switch on the front of this machine which is switched to wireless.
There are many other possibilities as well. That is why we need you to carefully answer EACH ONE of the following questions.
(01) Which of the following is your router?
-->> F5D7230-4 (Wireless G Router)
(03) Are ANY of the computers connected to your Belkin router able to access the Internet?
(04) If there are other computers connected to the router that are able to access the Internet, how are they connected? (in each case, please)
only this machine is connected but it is by....
(b) wired (using an Ethernet patch cable connected between the router and the computer)
(05) What is the manufacturer and model number of the computer you are attempting to access the Internet via the router on?
HP Pavilion dv2500
(06) What operating system is installed on the computer you are attempting to access the Internet via the router on?
This machine is operating on Vista but the internet access I have is with talktalk
(07) Have you ever successfully connected (wirelessly) to the Internet from the computer you are attempting to wirelessly access the Internet through your Belkin router on?
I hope you don't mind me using your questions to someone else, I thought you might be able to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I am connected to the internet but don't seem to be able to work wirelessly. Lorraine
Posted on Apr 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: