Bose Wave Radio - clock display turns off after 1 minute
If you turn on radio or press any button, the clock display works normally. However, when you turn off radio, the clock display stays on for about a minute then blanks out. Never used to do this before. I am sure that my toddler press some weird key combination and got the settings messed up. Can anyone help get it back to normal?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There's a setting to turn the touchpad on or off. Yours has probably been turned off. Here's how to turn it on.
1. Press and hold Alarm Setup (Menu) on your remote until -SETUP MENU- appears in the display.
2. Press Tune/MP3 until TOUCH PAD- is displayed (8 presses)
3. Press Time- or Time+ to select OFF or ON
4. Press Alarm Setup (Menu) to exit the menu, or simply wait 10 seconds.
On the radio, repeatedly press the Alarm Mode button until the desired alarm mode indicator below "Alarm" is displayed. The music note indicates radio and the sound waves indicate the alarm tone. If no icons appear on the display, that means the alarm is turned off
Radio and tone
To turn alarm 2 on/off, follow these steps:
Turn the system off
On the radio, press and hold the Alarm Set button. "Alarm" flashes on the display
Release Alarm Set, and repeatedly press Alarm Mode until the desired alarm mode indicator above "Alarm 2" is displayed. If no icons appear on the display, that means the alarm is turned off. The "Alarm 2" indicator will continue to flash on the display for 10 seconds. When the flashing stops, alarm 2 is set