Question about Kitchen Ranges
You need to clean up burner and the sparker head from dirt which acts like isolator and prevent spark to jump. Burner must have metal to metal contact with the range casing in order to work. Grease, oil and burned liquids like milk act like isolators and prevent contact between burner and the casing (mass).
Just unplug the range from the wall, take off burner, scrub and wash off all the dirt from it and from its seat to the very metal. Dry it out completely and put back in place. Plug in the range and give it a try.
Posted on Apr 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!