- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Power the unit off (See instruction manual page 11, "Power ON/OFF") - Crucial missing instruction.
2. Use MULTI-CONTROL to select CLOCK SET.
3. Press MULTI_CONTROL to display the setting mode.
4. Press MULTI-CONTROL to select the segment of the clock display you wish to set.
5. Turn MULTI-CONTROL to put a clock right
Went to pioneer website and searched for manual. Found one in about 30 minutes with detailed directions. Obviously a better way to solve instead of trying to be coerced to pay money. call me totally disappointed with Fixya.
Found a posting on another site from 2005, and it worked!
Turn on the radio. Press and hold the "Source" button until the radio goes off. Press and hold the "Audio" button until the numbers flash. Use cursor/arrow buttons to adjust the time. Press and hold the "Audio" button to exit.