Question about Panasonic CT-24SX12 24" TV
We have a Panasonic TV, it's about 5 years old now, and we've been using a universal remote with it, our VCR, DVD player, etc. All the other gadgets still respond to the remote, but the TV won't respond to this or to the original remote that came with it.
Is this likely to be repairable? Will I ever find anyone willing to do it? Or is the TV bound for someone who needs the exercise of getting up to press the buttons?
If the replacement remote control works,
than the origional unit needs repairing.
the problem is,to find a tech that will fix it.
check the internet for a new control
from panasonik or the sydney telephone book
Posted on May 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Dec 20, 2015 | Panasonic Televison & Video
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 02, 2011 | Panasonic PV-D4743 DVD/VCR
May 26, 2011 | Sylvania 6719DF 19" TV/VCR/DVD
Feb 12, 2011 | One For All URC-4021 Remote Control
Dec 10, 2010 | Panasonic PV-D4733 DVD Player / VCR Combo
Nov 06, 2017 | Televison & Video
Sep 17, 2008 | RCA D770 Remote Control
147 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!