Question about RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote Control
Codes for Samsung (one of them should work on your RCA remote)
Programming Your Universal Remote.
The remote may already be set up to operate your brand of TV, VCR, or Cable Box. It is pre-programmed with following codes:
Programming a Device using Code Search:
Programming a device using the Code Lists:
Posted on Apr 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2016 | RCA Televison & Video
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Nov 19, 2008 | RCA 3-Device Universal Remote with...
Nov 15, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Apr 27, 2008 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Mar 28, 2008 | Sharp 27R-S50 27" TV
Nov 06, 2007 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
1,604 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: