Question about Whirlpool RBD305PR Electric Double Oven
I can't figure out how to remove the front cover to access the control panel. I don't see any clips, have removed all screws that are visible and have pulled, tugged, and cursed it to no avail.
I'm not sure if you have removed the trim on the right and left front. so if you have not then open the bottom oven door and in the lower right and left corner near the hing should be a screw, remove them and pull down on the trim pice and now this will revial a screw at the top right of the control pannel on the left and right , now remove them screws and make sure power is turned off at the fuse box and lift on the control pannel. if this does not work you will need to remove the unit.
Posted on May 24, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2014 | Ovens
Mar 21, 2012 | KitchenAid Architect Series KEMC308KSS...
Jan 26, 2011 | Ovens
An oven thermostat is a switch that opens and closes in response to the temperature
it senses. It is typically found in the control panel, where a
liquid-filled temperature-sensing bulb senses and maintains the internal
oven temperature by cycling heat on and off.
Adjusting the thermostat:
To install a new thermostat, reverse the disassembly
procedures (Step 7 above), transferring the wires individually from the
old unit to the new.
Jan 05, 2011 | Frigidaire Ovens
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Aug 25, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Jul 11, 2008 | Ovens
Mar 13, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
134 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: