Question about Brother DCP-350C InkJet Printer
I tried print on my printer but problem error :- clean unable 46 i tried reset but not option go on maintanance........ Error..........error.............error.........................
Posted by Anonymous on
The proper reset code sequence to reset DCP printers without numeric keypad should be as follows:
1. press buttons OK, Menu, Mono Start one by one, followed by up arrow key four times. this should all be done as short a time as possible, around 3 seconds.
2. enter maintenance mode 80 by pressing the up/down arrow key and set key to select numbers 8 and 0
3. press blue MONO start button to select PURGE which requires it to be pressed a number of times before PURGE appears on the LCD screen of the printer
4. then use the up'down key and OK button to enter the reset code 2, 7, 8 and 3 keys to reset the counter : Note this does not overwrite the number next to PURGE on the LCD screen but once the last number is added it gets reset to 0000
5. press Stop/Exit key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. enter 9,9 to exit maintenance mode
Posted on Jan 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 21, 2009 | Brother MFC-410CN All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 24, 2009 | Brother DCP-330C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 27, 2008 | Brother MFC-3240C All-In-One InkJet...
If trying to Print in Word 2003 - 2002 - 2002
Click on tools > options > Print tab > Uncheck Back Ground Printing. Click on ok. Try Printing.
If you are trying to Print from Word 2007.
Click on Office button > Word options > Advanced > Locate Print options and uncheck Backgound Printing click on ok. try Printing
Oct 19, 2007 | Brother MFC 210C All-In-One InkJet Printer
You've printed a lot, havent you?
It seems that you have to reset the flush counter, too. The flushing box is the 2nd reason for an error unable to clean. This is the small softbox on the left hand side where the printhead runs acorss for before it starts printing. You dont have to change the flushing box. Its OK to do a reset only:
Call up maintanance modus. press 8 then 0 then several times start mono until FLUSH XXXXXXXXXX (where X are No.) appears. Press the reset code again. After leaving the maintanance mode your mfc should work without a problem.
BTW: What exactly did you do with the waistinktank? I hope you have replaced it by a new one!
In case you have cleaned with water and reinstalled it, the tank wont take up ink anymore! The ink will flow into the machine and the sensor will give you the error code again (That could be another reason why you still have the error code!)
Please be careful and buy a new one as a sparepart from a service partner who can be found on the brother homepage of your country!
Oct 12, 2007 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
3,803 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: