- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have the instruction manual on the jabra, it should tell you how to put the device in pairing mode. Once pairing is turned on you find the device name through the bluetooth settings on your phone. Click pair and they should connect.
To pair the Jabra with a Verizon Wireless phone, the phone must have
Bluetooth. Bluetooth allows a device to communicate and transfer data
with another Bluetooth device without having to be physically connected
to it. The instructions for connecting the Jabra with the Verizon phone
vary slightly depending upon your phone model. Jabra headset
instructions don't vary per model.
1. Put the headset in pairing mode • Make sure the headset is off . • Press and hold the answer/end button until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT125 Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’ ‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’ or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 3).
3. Your phone will find the Jabra BT125 Your phone then asks if you want to pair with it. Accept by pressing ‘Yes’ or ‘OK’ on the phone and confirm with the passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros). Your phone will confirm when pairing is complete. In case of unsuccessful pairing, repeat steps 1 to 3.
well what you have to do is to go to the bluetooth menu turn it on and select add new device now on you jabra headset it has an answer button wich you can press untill the blue light stays on that when the env can find and paire the device