1. trying to listen to my mp3 player but it is giving me the message 'key locked system shutdown' 2. how do i delete songs that i dont want on - i will pull up the list of all songs but some never show to delete
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I can understand your issue. This issue might occur due to two reasons, 1) May be the songs which you have might now supported or corrupted 2) If this is happen for all songs, then its problem with MP3 player itself.
If its first reason, then try deleting the song and play it If its second reason, then please format the device.
You have songs that may be protected or the wrong format for your device. delete the bad song and download another copy from a different source and try it. This is not to uncommon due to different file formats and protection in the song files When you rip songs from another device often some won't load or play in another device especially if they are paid for songs.
well i had same problem try this
1.take all songs to computer (and pictures ,movies)
2.make sure your computer dont shows hidden(needed files) files.. if you are using xp or vista do this controll panel/folder options
3. delete all music,pictures,movies on your mp3/mp4 ( dont delete any thing other!! )
4.pull the music back to it
/it worked for me well well hopes it works