An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: dont know how to put pictures in my mp3
To transfer photos and video to your Sansa e250:
1. Open Sansa Media Converter on your PC
2. Connect Sansa e250 to the computer.
The detected Sansa e250 will list the available space and total space on the
device. If more than one device is inserted, only the first device will be
3. Add the media files to be converted
4. The Sansa Media Converter will place all files in MyAlbum unless you
type in a new Album Name at the bottom of the screen. Use this option
to organize your files and slide shows.
5. Press to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.
6. Photos and Video can not be transferred to the microSD card.
7. Do not move your photo or video files from the location the Sansa Media Converter places them.
8. See Safely removing your Sansa from the Computer instructions below.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
one way to check if it's connecting right is too go to device manager.
1.right click my computer
3.click hardware tab
4.click device manager button
5.expand universal serial bus controllers list
6.look for your device name when it's plugged in
7.if their is a yellow exclamation point by it then it's not connecting correctly.
I know this is only part of the solution: - turn off your sansa clip - put the slide button on hold - press the centered button while connecting the sansa clip to your pc the sansa clip will now be visible as a removable disk under 'my computer' :-)
You must have the automatic synchronization option checked - go to www.microsoft.com and enter "windows media player manual sync" as your search term - it will give you click-by-click instructions with pictures on how to disable the automatic synchronization; it will also, give you pictures on how to sync a song.