Question about One For All URC-6131 Remote Control
If your device does not respond to the remote control
after trying all codes listed for your brand, or if your
brand is not listed at all, try searching for your code.
For example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the the TV and
slowly alternate between pressing POWER
and TV. Stop when the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control
will send IR codes from its library to the selected
device, starting with the most popular code first.
5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.
The LED will blink twice.
6. To search for the codes of your other
devices, repeat steps 1 through 5, but
substitute the appropriate device key for
the device you are searching for.
or you download the manual here
Posted on May 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2009 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Jun 05, 2009 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
May 26, 2009 | RCA RCR311B Remote Control
May 07, 2009 | Televison & Video
Sep 01, 2007 | Sanyo DS31590 31" TV
221 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: