Question about Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch Cell Phone
1. Just activate the bluetooth in your mobile.
2. Put your bluetooth headset in discovery mode (for this you may need to press the ON button in your headset for more no. of secs around 15 secs) . Please read the user manual of your bluetooth headset to know about how to put it in discovery mode.
3. After that, search for bluetooth devices in your samsung mobile.
4. your headset should be detected in your mobile. If not, still your bluetooth headset is not in discoverable mode. you have to turn it on and try again.
5. If listed in your mobile, select it and it may ask for Passcoe. Provide 0000 as passcode. Thats all now the bluetooth headset is connected to your mobile. If passcode is not accepted, then please do refer the device manual to know about that.
I hope this is useful to you.
Posted on May 04, 2010
Testimonial: "thnks man 4 ua help"
If the phone memory is full u cant get files thru bluetooth, even u set bluetooth memory as memory card. so clear your phone memory and try it again. the files u r recieving thru bluetooth is temporarly stored in phone memory till the full file is recieved and after recieving it is automatically transfered to memory card if u set bluetooth memory as memory card. even i faced the same problem, now its working
Posted on Oct 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2012 | Samsung HM1100 Bluetooth Headset
Apr 20, 2012 | Samsung S3650 Corby blackwhite + WEP 490...
Apr 27, 2011 | Nokia BH-214 Bluetooth Stereo Headset
Mar 08, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby blackwhite + WEP 490...
Feb 10, 2011 | Samsung S3650 Corby blackwhite + WEP 490...
Sep 26, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby blackwhite + WEP 490...
Jul 20, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby blackwhite + WEP 490...
Jul 11, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby blackwhite + WEP 490...
3,449 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!