Settings contains many submenus that let you customize your phone.
The Display/Info menu controls how the keypad and display appear:
- changes the wallpaper that • Wallpaper appears on the idle screen.
- sets the size of text on the display. • Text Size
- changes the look of the display. • Theme
- controls whether main menu • Home Icons icons appear on the idle screen.
- controls backlight illumination. • Backlight133 Customizing Your Phone
- controls whether the time and date • Clock appear on the idle screen; sets time and date format; sets year.
- controls whether the items on • Menu View your main menu and Java applications menu appear as large icons or a list.
- sets large digits to appear on • Large Dialing the idle screen when you enter a number.
- sets the language that your phone • Language displays.
for more information Get the manual from here
Hope this helps if so do rate the solution