Question about Televison & Video
When I checked the manual--the system requirements said to make sure i had QUICK TIME 6 FOR WINDOWS--installed. So I am going to try this----- they said to go to
hope it works and gets rid of the big red X
Posted on May 09, 2009
The solution is easy -- install Quick Time
Posted on Nov 14, 2010
I had this problem "macromedia projector error" Right click on desktop icon, goto properties, click compatibility, put check in "run this program compatibility mode for....... try all choices in drop down menu one at a time till it works. hope i explained it ok? it worked for me. good luck
Posted on Apr 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. You need to put the phone into Recovery Mode. This is a 3 button Combination.
Remove battery for 30 seconds and replace. Press and hold, Volume Up + Power button + Camera button. When the HTC Logo appears let go of the buttons. The phone will go into the Recovery Mode.
2. Connect the phone to your PC. You need to have Zune software installed. The Software will automatically start and load the Recovery Menu.
3. On screen, put a tick in the agreement box. This warns you that any and all changes to the phone will be removed.
4. Click NEXT.
5. Note the Warning symbol in the middle of the phones screen. This tells you NOT to disconnect the phone!
6. Simply follow the on screen hints to click NEXT when required!
Apr 09, 2013 | HTC 7 Trophy Cell Phone
Sep 12, 2011 | Dell Dimension 4700 PC Desktop
1. Open the Start Menu.
Click on All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and System Restore.
2. Open the Control Panel (All Items View).
Click on the Recovery icon.
B) Click on the Open System Restore button.
'System Restore' window will appear. Here you will have to check "Restore
computer to an earlier time'
Click on the Next button
you will find a window with Dates, Description and Type,
It is better if you could remember from which date you are facing the issue,
try to select a date prior to that date.
detail of that particular date should show "System Checkpoint" and
time on the right hand side box. Select that date.
Now, Click on Next and System Restore will start. Click on the Finish button and windows will take a reboot.
Aug 02, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Mar 04, 2011 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i Cellular Phone
Sep 25, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 25, 2010 | HP Pavillion ZV6000 Athlon 64 3500+ 15.4in...
Dec 14, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 07, 2008 | 2007 GMC Acadia SLE
725 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!