- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Need to check your sms mailbox setting are correct you can only do this by contacting you SIM provider and asking them to check it or to re-send the setting on the phone. It may also be you have a different data connection or profile running for sending and the correct one for receiving
u should check the sms centre no.
to check ::
1) open messaging.
2) click option.
3) open settings.
4) enter text messages.
5) enter message centres
6) edit one of them n put the no. as given by ur operator.
( u should contact ur sim operator for the no. )
7) save it.
8) and use the msg. centre u edited just now.
9) and ur sms may be send now.